Contract Award - East Kent Hospitals University NHS Foundation Trust - Framework
We are very pleased to announce that we have secured a place on the East Kent Hospitals University NHS Foundation Trust - Minor and Major Works Framework.
This new Framework Agreement will see us work in partnership with the Trust to deliver work throughout Dover, Canterbury, Thanet, Shepway and Ashford.
Projects will vary in value and will typically include the execution of new build works, maintenance works, and alteration and refurbishment works to help improve the East Kent Hospitals University NHS Foundation Trust’s properties across the following sites:
- William Harvey Hospital (WHH), Ashford,
- Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother (QEQM) Hospital, Margate,
- Kent and Canterbury Hospital (KCH), Canterbury,
- The Buckland Hospital, Dover
- The Royal Victoria Hospital, Folkestone.