WW Martin enjoy success at Kent Design and Development Awards 2018
The Kent Design and Development Awards 2018, which are organised and hosted by Kent County Council aim to recognise and celebrate the large variety of excellent developments delivered in Kent.
Held every 2 years, this year's awards were as hotly contested as ever, with close to 100 entries being received.
The awards ceremony took place last night at the County Hall in Maidstone, bringing together the 30 projects from Kent, shortlisted as Finalists.
After enjoying success in the awards back in 2016, we are very proud to have enjoyed further success this year with no fewer than 4 of our projects, represented in 5 of the 8 categories on the evening.
- Best Public Community Building - Avenue Tennis - Winner
- Best Public Education Building - Hundred of Hoo Primary School - Winner
- Commercial, Industrial & Retail - Avenue Tennis - Finalist
- Conservation - The Bread Factory - Finalist
- Best Public Education Building - Cherry Orchard Primary Academy & Castle Hill Community Centre - Finalist
- Residential Major - The Bread Factory - Finalist
Thank you to all of the sponsors, judges and organisers for enabling these awards to take place and congratulations to everyone who entered, it is great to see the breadth and quality of developments being delivered in Kent.