After the successful delivery of Thanet District Council's (TDC) Strategic Housing Development Phase 1, we are delighted to be working with TDC again to deliver Phase 3 of their development programme.
Works currently on site involved the redevelopment of two sites within the established area of Ramsgate to provide 26 units on vacant land which historically contained blocks of garages.
All homes will meet the HCA Design Standard and Lifetime Homes standards wherever possible to provide accessible and convenient accommodation for a wide range of the population, from households with young children to older people, and individuals with temporary or permanent physical or sensory impairment.
King Streets will provide:
- 1 x 3 bed (6 person) flat
- 1 x 3 bed (5 person) flat
- 8 x 2 bed (4 person) flats
- 4 x 2 bed (3 person) flats
- 4 x 2 bed (3 person) mews houses
Sussex Street will provide:
- 2 x 3 bed (5 person) houses
- 6 x 2 bed (3 person) flats