Do you have what it takes to be part of the WW Martin team?
When an employment opportunity arises at WW Martin we will post the details on this page so please check back regularly for upto date job news and information.
To send us your CV, or contact WW Martin recruitment department directly email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment agencies: Please do not forward CVs in respect of the roles shown on this website. WW Martin will not recognise any CV submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply. If agency involvement is required, WW Martin recruitment department will contact you directly.
WW Martin Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Marketing & Events Co-ordinator
Marketing & Events Co-ordinator
Job Purpose and Scope:
This is an opportunity to play a key role in the Business Development team at one of the largest main contractors in Kent. You will provide key support in all aspects of the company’s business activities, with a focus on Marketing and Events. One of the main priorities of your role is to help further raise the profile of the company and strengthen client and industry relationships.
Key Tasks and Activities:
- Be responsible for planning, coordinating and representing the company at industry events including exhibitions, conferences, seminars, and networking events.
- Support the businesses Corporate Social Responsibility commitments through organising and attending various activities including the businesses varied and exciting local sponsorship partnerships.
- Organise and own the company events calendar, coordinating and managing internal and external guests.
- Take a lead role in the development and ongoing running of the company website and other forms of social and digital marketing media.
- Liaise closely with the various teams within the business so as to capture information on the activities and the operations of the business to effectively promote items of success.
- Develop marketing literature including e-brochures, project information sheets, website content and photography.
- Undertake graphic / design work to enhance the presentation of marketing and tender submission documents, including presentation material for client interviews, meetings and to provide support to the submissions team.
- Maintain key marketing information for supporting various functions within business development.
- Capture market knowledge to help maintain an informed view of the construction marketplace.
- Play an active role in helping the company to win new work.
- Help strengthen and build client and industry relationships.
- Excellent IT skills – competent in the use of Word, Excel, presentation software including Adobe InDesign and Photoshop.
- Positive attitude to working as part of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Confident to manage concurrent projects.
- Strong administration skills including excellent organisation and communication skills.
- Initiative to accomplish marketing activities and priorities.
- Confident and motivated person to represent the company at events.
- Ability to travel - due to the need to travel in the course of business, the successful candidate will need to have access to an appropriately insured vehicle and hold a full driving licence.
- Previous experience in a similar marketing role would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of the construction industry.
- University degree in Business, Marketing and or Design.
A competitive salary is available and will be dependent on experience.
Please send a covering letter and CV.