Do you have what it takes to be part of the WW Martin team?
When an employment opportunity arises at WW Martins we will post the details on this page so please check back regularly for upto date job news and information.
To send us your CV, or contact WW Martin recruitment department directly email: email@example.com
Recruitment agencies: Please do not forward CVs in respect of the roles shown on this website. WW Martin will not recognise any CV submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply. If agency involvement is required, WW Martin recruitment department will contact you directly.
WW Martin Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bid Writer / Business Development / Marketing
To provide support in all aspects of the company’s business activities, with a focus on bid writing and marketing.
Reporting to the Business Development Manager
Key Tasks and Activities
- Produce well written and detailed response documents when bidding for new work.
- Manage tender portals to ensure the pre-construction team are kept well-informed of any changes to the tender information or process.
- Undertake graphic / design work to enhance the presentation of tender response documents.
- Produce presentation material for client interviews and meetings.
- Maintain and update company website, Twitter account and other forms of marketing media
- Support the development of marketing literature including e-brochures, project profile sheets and website content.
- Help to coordinate and represent the company at industry events including exhibitions, conferences, seminars, and networking events.
- Research and collate information from external sources to help maintain an informed view of the construction marketplace.
- Support the businesses Corporate Social Responsibility commitments through organising and attending school workshops, assemblies, safety presentations.
- Liaise closely with the various teams within the business so as to capture information on the activities and the operations of the business. This information is to be used to support both the marketing function of the business and in the process for bidding for new work.
- Help maximise the opportunities associated with the businesses sponsorship of a number of initiatives, in particular the sponsorship of Kent County Cricket Club.
- Assist in coordinating and effectively delivering key business events.
- Capture key project information within a database format for supporting various functions within business development.
- Support the production of accurate and detailed reports focussed on new business leads, including future tender opportunities.
To register your interest, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
WW Martin is an Equal Opportunities Employer.