Apprenticeship - Accounts Assistant
We have an exciting opportunity for an Apprentice Accounts Assistant to join our accounts team at WW Martin.
If you have a passion for starting a role in accounts, and you have the following skills we would love to hear from you.
- Team Player
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines.
To be successful in this role you need to have a flexible, proactive approach to your work. This is a varied position, which requires the successful candidate to carry out various day to day accounting tasks, as well as providing administrative support to the wider business.
- Providing administrative support to the accounts team
- Setting up new jobs on the accounting software
- Archiving documents
- Sorting purchase invoice post and attaching delivery notes to invoices
- Renewing company vehicle tasks discs
- Monitoring monthly sales ledger
This list is not exhaustive, and you may be required to carry out other tasks to meet business needs.
You will attend East Kent College in Canterbury as part of your apprenticeship with WW Martin. The college time is scheduled as 1/2 day per week, and the rest of you apprenticeship will be carried out in the workplace.
To apply for the vacancy please email a copy of your CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org